August 26, 2007

Happy 2 year Blogoversary to ME!!

I can't believe that it has been 2 years since I wrote my first post. I remember how nervous I was. Like the whole world was going to read my stuff the minute I posted it. My life has changed BIG TIME since then. I am a mommy now. That is the biggest change. I am really trying hard to get my home "together." I have been inspired by many stay at home moms!! The problem is I am not a stay at home mom. I won't be for a while...a long while. I just keep thinking that I am failing, but I'm not. I have to adapt to MY situation. I HAVE to use the time when Lil'D goes to bed to get things done, even if I am tired from a long day at work.
My Blog design has changed alot since then also. I wish I would have documented that. It would be fun to look back. I think I will start that now and do a show and tell next year. I'm sure I will change the design a couple of times in the next year.

Hope you enjoy my very simple blog.

1 comment:

Kaydee said...

Happy Blogoversay to you. (BTW-Did you just make up a new word?)

I like reading your blog. It is an easy way to keep up on you and yours, especially because we are so busy that we only see each other once a month, if that!

Hopefully soon I will follow in your footsteps and make a blog of my own. In the meantime, I can sit back and be inspred by your sense of humor and dedication.

Love,
Kaydee