January 28, 2007

Wonderful day!!

J let me sleep in a little this morning. Lil'D woke up and about 7am. J got up and fed him and played with him. I got out of bed at 8:30. Lil'D was all smiles. They were having a wonderful time together. I fed him his breakfast: rice cereal mixed with bananas.
I set up the projector and started to trace the Padres logo on the wall. After tracing, I took a little break. We went to pick up a prescription and a few items at the grocery store. We also got lunch. After lunch I painted the logo. Lil'D took a nap. I managed to get all the color in, first coat anyway. Accomplishment!! J & I picked up the house a little and sat down for some family time and rest. Lil'D was all over the place. He spent some time in his Baby Enstein Discovery Center, in his pillow corral playing with all his toys, and napping in his crib.
I gave him applesauce for the first time today. He absolutely loved it.
Here is a list of all the vegetables and fruits he has had so far. The astericks represent his very favorites:
  • Squash
  • Carrots*
  • Peas
  • Sweet Potatoes*
  • Green Beans
  • Bananas
  • Applesauce*

Still to come:

  • Pears
  • Peaches
  • Apricots
  • Prunes (don't know about this one)
  • then comes meats mixed with vegetables (yummy :))

His palette is getting bigger. He is really a good eater. He never turns his head away from anything. What a good boy.
After putting Lil'D to bed at around 7:45, J & I just relaxed. We watched the SAG awards, part of You're the One that I Want (couldn't stand to watch the whole thing), and then The Apprentice.

Ok, time for bed

-Until tomorrow

No comments: