January 31, 2007

Goodbye January 2007

Can you believe it? Today is the last day of January. Where did the month go? It is crazy how time flys sometimes!
Today I continued my saga through the Barn project. Of course I didn't get to do what I had planned to do. The bar was supposed to be completed and sent to the manufacture. It didn't happen. "Senior" designer and I have a meeting at 10am tomorrow at our office. The project manager, the electrician and the lighting engineer are meeting with us. Lighting is a whole other world in addition to cabinetry. I know simple basics. I am learning, slowly. The problem is...I don't always design a lighting plan. Only some projects. So when you spend all that time planning it out, learning the ins & outs you don't do another one for another couple of months and you forget. I do cabinets ALL of the time. Lighting only sometimes. So, today I was putting together a specification package of all the appliances in the Barn house. Wee, fun. Copy, Copy, Copy...staple.
Tonight our small group has been cancelled due to the leaders son being sick. A couple of us are going out to eat at Fuddruckers. Lil'D is at Auntie E's. She couldn't wait to see him. Gosh, I love her! She is such a huge blessing to have!!! and she loves Lil'D too!
Off to eat we go!
-Until tomorrow

No comments: