January 23, 2007

I did it!!!!

So yesterday when I got home from work, J & I went for a walk with Lil'D. We walked for 25 minutes. Yeah...one new year's resolution started!! J just kept feeling worse & worse as the night went on. This morning J felt so bad he was going to go to the doctor. He discovered that the wrong doctor was on his insurance card. Some doctor that was like 4 hours away. He called and changed the doctor, but they told him he had to wait 5 days. Insurance companies are stupid! J rested all day, took cough medicine, ate chicken noodle soup, drank gatorade and orange juice. He called me at work at about 4:15 and asked me to pick up Lil'D. He didn't want to pick him up sick and spread his germs to the other kids. I left work at 4:30, picked up Lil'D & got home at 5pm. It was still very light outside! I changed really fast and went for a walk before it got dark!!! Yeah, me. I worried all day about how I wouldn't be able to walk for the next couple of days because J is sick. The reason for that is because I'm not going to walk by myself at night. I'm going to leave work at the same time tomorrow and Thursday I think so that I can walk.
I also cleaned the bathroom afterward. Then, I fed Lil'D, ate dinner, gave Lil'D a bath, fed Lil'D again, put Lil'D to bed and sat down and watched a little tv.
It's time for bed.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: