January 28, 2007

Pretty!

I prettied up my blog today. I finally figured out how to add a custom banner! I love my blog now! It is just as I imagined...girly. I am a girly girl. I love pretty flowery pink things!!
So this weekend is already flying by. I spent the day finishing up the bolt mural in Lil'D's room. Tomorrow I will paint the Padres logo. I will finish it!
We also had a family birthday party. It is J's oldest brother's birthday. He is about 10 years older than J. We also went to church at 5:15. J and I sit in the cry room. There always seems to be people who really shouldn't be using the cry room in there. This lady came in with her daughter who seemed to be around 6. The little girl smacked on apple slices almost the whole time. It was so hard to concentrate. I tried not to let it bother me. Afterall, I was at church and who knows why the lady was in the cry room. It was just annoying.
I watched the following movies while making changes to my blog:
Jerry Maguire
Cocktail
Summer School is on right now (it's really lame so far)
Ok, time for bed!! I supposed to be in bed by midnight. I'm a little late.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: