January 4, 2007

Lazy day!

Got up this morning at 9:30am. (7:30am EllieMae time) Mom & I just sat around and enjoyed each others company. Lil'D took a nap and I started crocheting him a blanket. It was nice to get back to crocheting. I haven't done it in a while.
My brother came in at around 1:45. We decided to go by my Dad's work. I met a lot of the people that my Dad works with. They all loved Lil'D. (who wouldn't)
I also got to each lunch at Butcher Boys. I had a huge sliced beef sandwich. It was to die for. I had only had hamburgers at this place until today. The BBQ sandwich was probably one of the best I have ever had. It was so big it fell apart!
We went to the Wal-Mart SuperCenter again and got some things that we forgot. We picked up Dad at 5:30 from work.
Mom & I went to the mall and did a little shopping. My Dad & brother watched Lil'D. I found 2 pairs of shoes. I really needed them. I was looking for some cute flats that I could dress up or down. My Mom also bought a few outfits for Lil'D. Clothes for him are always on sale. Mom bought him a creeper that says Howdy Partner!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE.
I put Lil'D to sleep at about 10:15. (8:15 EllieMae time) He is still on California time!!! He is being such a precious boy. I am such a blessed Mommy!
I'm off to work on the blanket.
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: