August 16, 2006

Great news!!

WE HAVE DAYCARE!!!
J & I were interviewed by a lady that has a daycare in her home. Sarah Jean has been taking Lil B (her daughter) to her for about 2 months or so. She is really pleased with her. She has a spot opening up in September!! I was really scared that she wasn't going to pick up because of the stress that goes along with taking care of a newborn. She also had 2 or 3 more interviews with couples with older children. She picked us!! I am so happy!! I was so scared I was going to have to leave Lil D with a total stranger.
So, I took the deposit check to her this morning and we will be taking Lil D to daycare on September 11!
Praise God!!!
On a different note, I have been spending time at my sister/brother-in-law's (Auntie E & Uncle R) house. She has 3 kids...Andy 15, Z 10, Nate 8. They all love Lil D. Andy has gotten very good at getting Lil D to stop fussing and she has become a pro at changing diapers! Auntie E is known as the "baby hog." Anyway, I went over to their house every day this week! Andy and I have been scrapbooking. I wanted to at least be caught up with this album of Lil D's birth and first months of life. I only have a few more pages and I will be caught up thanks to Auntie E and Andy!! I have also gotten closer to Auntie E! We have gotten to know each other even better and we are becoming closer friends!! I am really happy about this!!
-Until tomorrow

No comments: