October 15, 2008

The Secret Is In The Sauce...

I just found a new blog:



These ladies are all about supportin' your sista' blogger!!!

If you would like to join me in this support and love journey take these first steps:

  1. Go to this post at SITS (Secret is in The Sauce).
  2. Subscribe to their posts!!
  3. Leave a comment in their "rollcall"...love that!
  4. Then return everyday and leave a 'rollcall' comment, then leave comments on the featured blogger's top 3 posts. I'm sure to get some love back!!

For the month of October they are taking entries to win PhotoShop Elements 7!!!

oooo...yummy! I love me some PhotoShop!!! I just started using it this weekend and am already addicted. I have like the original old version! I could really use the latest and greatest!!

Go here to read all about how you could win too! So this post is my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th entry! I got my first entry by commenting on this post. Then I will return everyday for the rest of October for an extra entry for each day I return!!! Good Luck to you and I hope you find some new and special bloggy friends through this! I know that I will.

♥ Elliemae

No comments: