March 11, 2007

A Wonderful Spring Day!!

Lil'D woke us up at 8am. We got ready for 9:45 church. After church we ran a few errands: bank, grocery store & lunch.When Lil'D went down for a nap, we started the curtain rod project. The last bracket was very frustrating for J. The window frame was in the way. He, as always, made it work.I was super motivated!!! I started cleaning up the dining room. It was just full of this and that everywhere. J had to go to his parents house to take care of a nail in the tire. He waited till Lil'D got up and took him with, so he could get some grandma time.While the boys were gone, I got the entire kitchen, laundry, dining room and part of Lil'D's room cleaned up. J called me at 6:30pm and told me he was on his way home. I started dinner. I made pizza burgers. I put mozzarella cheese on top of a hamburger bun, topped that with browned meat and pizza sauce mixed together, put more Parmesan cheese on top of that, then added pepperonis. Popped it in the oven for 15 minutes. We all sat at the table for the first time as a family!! Lil'D had banana oatmeal. Yummy! We got Lil'D into the tub after that. J gave him his bottle and got him into bed at about 8:15. I cleaned the kitchen and separated all the meat from Costco. I feel like I accomplished alot. That makes me feel really good!!Gotta get to bed, tomorrow morning is going to hurt!!-Until tomorrow

No comments: