February 7, 2008

Just an average day...

Blog of the day

This evening I visited Littleput. As soon as her blog popped up I remembered why I wanted to revisit it. She makes beautiful scrabble tile pendants. They are simply adorable. She is so talented. Her name is Ryan and she just completely organized her studio. It has been so much fun to see all her little goodies. She also has a very successful Etsy store!

My work day

Today wasn't that bad. I didn't have to scramble for any door hardware! I organized my email inbox and sent box. My inbox is all clean...yay. I wrote a really long email to Mr. Barn and put together the final schedule to finish up his job. I made a ton of phone calls and lots of other stuff that I can't think of at the moment. It was a pretty laid back day.

Lil'D

He has been really tired. Yesterday he asked Auntie E to go night night at 7pm. He didn't make a sound all night long. Pam said that he was really tired all day. When we got home he was super whiny but once we sat down for dinner he was all into the food. He has definitely gotten his appetite back. He had 2 whole english muffin pizzas, strawberries and cantaloupe. After dinner Lil'D kicked and kicked and kicked the beach ball. He is left footed and had started to take a running start at the ball. He is really good at kicking the ball.

Until tomorrow

No comments: