May 21, 2008

Weighdown Wednesday!!


Ok...I'm loosin' this weight..darn it!


On April 28th I changed my eating habits drastically and I have lost 5 pounds. That's a little over 1.5 pounds a week.


I have been trying to workout at least 3 times a week and walk up Cowell's Mountain once a week.


This week I haven't snacked after dinner and I have eaten way smaller portions for lunch and dinner.


I haven't been very good about drinking water. I drink about 3 cups of tea a day. Last week I was really bad about coffee. I had coffee 5 days in a row. If I liked regular coffee that would be a different story, but I like 7-eleven cappuccinos! They are evil!!! I did have one on Monday morning, but I have justified one a week could possibly be ok. Especially on a Monday morning. Monday's are just plum hard!


I want to loose 20 pounds by August 20th! That is the day we leave for vacation. We are going to be doing a lot of hiking and camping. It is also going to be hot. I want to be able to wear shorts comfortably. (none of this ridin' up stuff happenin') That will also mean I will be 5 pounds lighter than my weight when I got pregnant. When I reach this goal, I will set another goal!!!

So every Wednesday I will be checkin in with my progress!!!


♥ Elliemae


1 comment:

Jenny said...

You can do it! You have a great plan and I think that's the most important step. Well, besides actually doing it...lol.

Good luck and congrats on the 5lbs!