May 6, 2008

Dreary San Diego morning...

It is cloudy and gray today in San Diego. I guess this is the beginning of what "they" call May Gray. There are days when I would just rather read everyone else's blog instead of writing on mine. Today is one of them. I think my schedule is just too full. I don't have anything left once I sit in front of this screen. This was my day yesterday:

  • 6am -Wake up
  • 7am - Drop Lil'D off at daycare
  • 7:30am - Arrive at work
  • 5:30pm - Leave work
  • 6pm - Arrive at home
  • 6:30 - Eat dinner
  • 7:00 - Lil'D bathtime
  • 7:30 - Lil'D bedtime
  • 7:45-8:15 - go for a run
  • 8:30 - shower
  • 8:45-10pm - Just be brainless
  • 10pm - to bed

I had one hour and 15 minutes to myself last night and I chose not to blog. I caught up on my emails and my google reader. I am all caught up there. Now to catch up on a few things.

Lil'D update:

Mom & Dad took us to Mimi's last week and we had corn chowder soup. Yummy! While we were waiting for our food I was giving Lil'D kix. I was counting them out 5 at a time. He counted all the way to FOURTEEN!! That's it though, no fifteen.

He also knows what month it is. Well, sort of. He goes from March to June to May sometimes. Pam talks about what month it is everyday and they count the days in the month everyday. My smart little man!

I have tons of new pictures and tons of new videos but I just haven't had time to upload them. Flickr was giving me problems on Sunday and nothing would upload. I am at the mercy of Flickr. I am always at the mercy of something...

Work:

I've got tons of work to do at work. All my MustardStone plans have to be updated by Wednesday. Oh my heck... that is tomorrow. Senior Designer is flying out on Thursday morning. This is the last visit before the first delivery. He is doing the last verification measure. Keep your fingers crossed! They just started drywall 2 weeks ago. The kitchen is pretty much already built so hopefully drywall doesn't change that much!!

My time:

I have too many open projects right now. I need to concentrate on getting one complete. Here is my open project list and the progress status:

  • Lil'Ds afghan - I have almost 70 2" squares, I still have to do the rectangles
  • Lil'Ds 1st year photo album/scrapbook - I've started, but I have too many photos, I need to be more selective. I'm kinda overwhelmed by it.
  • Lil'Ds 2nd year photo album - haven't started yet
  • Lil'Ds artwork album - I bought the album on Sunday. I just need to insert his artwork. I have all his artwork together in a pile.
  • Mary Engelbreit quilt - I bought the fabric on Friday.
  • Make a dress - I bought the pattern while my Mom was here, but I haven't found any fabric I like yet. This will be the project to stay on the back burner for a while.

My creative juices are just achin' to be used. I just don't have the time yet. I must manage my time better!!

I would like some TIME for Mother's Day. Can anyone make that happen? heh heh
♥ Elliemae

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow, you have a lot going on! I hope you find time to be creative. That's always such a nice way to spend a day.

I'm looking forward to your photos...once flickr cooperates ;-)

Have a great day!