May 24, 2008

Parties, Prizes and FREE stuff...

I have been catching up on all the new posts in my google reader. I had over 350 this morning. I'm down to 297. I came across a party!! Woohoo, you know what that means...meetin' new people, findin' some new fun blogs to visit AND possibly winnin'some stuff (oh yeah, and puttin' more to read in my google reader. I'll never catch up:)

Happy 1 year birthday to: LIPSTICK TO CRAYONS

I have been visiting their blog for a couple of months now. I love their variety of subjects. They are always featuring some fun project, fun product or fun blog!

So to celebrate their 1 year birthday they are having a party. Take a look at the prize list....oooo some yummy fun stuff there! SO LET'S PARTY AWAY!!

If I'm lucky enough to get picked for a prize, here is my prize list:

  1. Initial Birthstone Necklace I have been wanting Lil'Ds initial around my neck for a long time!
  2. Yellow Label kids Cupcake Assortment Toy These are adorable, and crocheted!
  3. Lollitop Love this t-shirt for Lil'D.

Now on to the free stuff. Thrifty Jinxy always has tons of links to samples and free stuff. Here is what I signed up to get:


♥ Elliemae

2 comments:

Jinxy and Me said...

Hi! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the freebie links!

Stacey Moore said...

so nice to meet you! our party post is up so check it out if you get a chance :)