May 22, 2008

Gas is killin' me...



I can't even really believe that gas..cheap gas mind you...is $4.00/gallon here in San Diego. I AM GOING TO DIE!


Here is what I drive:



2004 Chevy Avalanche


Isn't it perdy? Yeah, pretty but it guzzles gas. I am averaging 16-17mpg right now. Which 18mpg hwy is what the sticker said it would get. I don't drive over 60...EVER.


Here are 3 vehicles I am looking at...only possibilities...I'm not sure if I want to do this or can do this yet.



Dodge Nitro click here to see it!!


Dodge Journey click here to see it!


They both get an average of 24-25 on the highway and I can get the stroller and everything for Lil'D in the back. There is plenty of backseat room for Lil'Ds carseat and I think there will be room for 2 people in the backseat of the Nitro in addition to Lil'D. The Journey has 3rd row seating. They both get pretty good lookin' to. I'm thinkin' either the red or the white. I want to go test drive them and see how they drive. I'm just thinkin' about it. I just need to be more practical because gas is killin' me!!

Hyundai Santa Fe click here to see it!

I just added this one. It gets the same gas mileage and is around the same price.


♥ Elliemae

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those are nice! Good luck with your next purchase.

We're in the process of deciding on what to buy next too. I'm sure a lot of people are with these gas prices. Can you believe it?

Have a great night!