May 5, 2008

I am playing catch up...

o.k.

My parents have been here. I didn't have any time to blog!

My parents arrived last Thursday night (April 24th). My Dad had some business up in Fresno and LA. My Mom stayed with me the entire time. Lil'D got some much needed grandma and grandpa time. He was thrilled to see them. I have photos galore, just not with me right now. We had a great time!

Today is a typical Monday and I have so much to catch up on with you people and work. Work has to come first though. My boss is leaving for Montana on Wednesday and I have to revise and update all my plans for MustardStone. Once I get all that done I will have lots of time to catch up with you on the last two weeks.

So don't worry there will be more to come...I promise!

Oh, and one more thing...I PROMISE NOT TO DO ANYTHING LIKE ALL THOSE "LETTERS" LAST MONTH. IT WAS SO BORING!!!
♥ Elliemae

No comments: