I am so blessed and thankful for...
Hope your week is blessed in many, many ways!
- My day off tomorrow with Lil'D. Yeah, I can't wait! My daycare provider has a memorial and I HAVE to take off work! Lovely day!!!
- My husband's finger is healing! He has been back on housework duty this week and doing such a wonderful selfless job! Thanks sweet J, you are the best! I couldn't do any of this without you.
- My Mom & Dad are coming October 20th for the weekend! I am so happy that my Dad will get to spend some time with Lil'D. My Mom is coming back for Thanksgiving for 2 weeks. I love planning things to do when my parents come. We always have so much fun together. It is even more fun now with Lil'D!
- My boss is a pretty cool guy for letting me take the day off tomorrow and not making a big deal out of it or making me feel guilty in any way.
- My small group from church. J and I are in a young married small group. We meet at 7pm on Wednesday nights. We have been going for about 3 or 4 years. Right now we are studying the book of ecclisiastes. I am learning so much about King Solomon and the "experiments" he conducted and found no fulfillment in money, food, work...pleasures of this world...only true fulfillment can be found in God.