October 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday...

I am so blessed and thankful for...

  • My day off tomorrow with Lil'D. Yeah, I can't wait! My daycare provider has a memorial and I HAVE to take off work! Lovely day!!!
  • My husband's finger is healing! He has been back on housework duty this week and doing such a wonderful selfless job! Thanks sweet J, you are the best! I couldn't do any of this without you.
  • My Mom & Dad are coming October 20th for the weekend! I am so happy that my Dad will get to spend some time with Lil'D. My Mom is coming back for Thanksgiving for 2 weeks. I love planning things to do when my parents come. We always have so much fun together. It is even more fun now with Lil'D!
  • My boss is a pretty cool guy for letting me take the day off tomorrow and not making a big deal out of it or making me feel guilty in any way.
  • My small group from church. J and I are in a young married small group. We meet at 7pm on Wednesday nights. We have been going for about 3 or 4 years. Right now we are studying the book of ecclisiastes. I am learning so much about King Solomon and the "experiments" he conducted and found no fulfillment in money, food, work...pleasures of this world...only true fulfillment can be found in God.

Hope your week is blessed in many, many ways!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Not only do I love your list, but I'm coveting that mug on the sidebar! LOL...great one! Blessings to you and your little family.

Denise said...

I really enjoyed your thankful list.

eph2810 said...

Love the new picture you have of you and Lil'D in the sidebar. You are so beautiful.
What a blessing to work for someone who does understand that family is important.
How cool that you will have your parents visit and your mom coming back for Thanksgiving.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heat with us this week.

Blessings on you Sunday and always.