We went to Disneyland yesterday. We have had Southern California Annual Passports since February this year. We have been there about 7 or 8 times since then. The best part about the Southern California passport is the price! We paid full price for the tickets the first visit, then we pay $20.34/month for Jeremy and I. We just got Lil'D's passport yesterday because he turned 3 in June. We pay a total of $30.41/month and here is what we get:
- Admission to Disneyland® Park
- Admission to Disney's California Adventure® Park
- Special rates at Disneyland® Resort hotels
- Select discounts on food
- Special Passholder-only events
- Subscription to Backstage Pass, a collectible Passholder-only publication
- Up-to-the-minute Extra e-mail updates
- Access to the exclusive Annual Passport website
- Special offers at select Downtown Disney® District location
- 10% off at Build-A-Bear Downtown Disney®
- All Saturdays are blocked out. (So we go on Sundays)
- All Holidays are blocked out. (it's too crowded on those days anyway)
- All of July and half of August is blocked out.
- The entire week of Christmas and New Years is blocked out.
- Otherwise we can go on the rest of the Sundays throughout the year and of course all the weekdays.
This was our itinerary yesterday:
Arrive at 8:30am and ride:
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- King Arthur Carousel
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
We got all four done in about an hour!! We then got fastpasses for Autopia, hit the potty and then had lunch at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante. It's our favorite right now. I get enchiladas, rice & beans and Jeremy gets enchiladas and carne asada with rice & beans. I get an extra plate and fill it with our rice and beans and Lil'D is super happy. We also get a 10% discount with our passport. It is the only meal we get because let's face it the food is expensive.
After lunch we rode:
6. Disneyland Railroad (all the way around the park!)
We then head over to Disney's California Adventure and ride:
7. Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
8. Tuck and Roll's Drive'Em Buddies
9. Francis's Ladybug Boogie
10. Flik's Flyers
We took a break and bought an apple and a banana.
We watched the rollercoaster go a couple of times and decided we were tired and ready to go home. It was about 2pm. We passed Build-A-Bear on our way to the parking lot and asked Lil'D if he wanted to stuff a bear. We looked at all the choices and he picked the $10 Dark Brown Cub. We put 2 hearts in (one for Dash and one for momma) He really like the "bathing" station where you push the pedal and air blows out of a shower head. We asked Lil'D what he wanted to name him and he said "Blue Bull." (You know from The B Book, Dr. Seuss: Big Brown Bear, Blue Bull, Beautiful Baboon, Blowing Bubbles, Biking Backwards...) So Jeremy put in all the info for the birth certificate. The only accessory that Lil'D picked out was a brush. (the same brush that you used at the "bathing" station.) We paid a whopping $12.72 with our Annual Passport discount!!
Here they are:
We left Anaheim at about 3:30 and got home at about 5pm. Lil'D slept all the way home. I did everything I could not to fall asleep. I read my Real Simple Magazine, but fell asleep for about 10 minutes. So I facebooked on my phone and that kept me awake.
That was pretty much our day. We relaxed the rest of the evening and went to bed at around 9:45. (Lil'D at 8pm)
Until our next Disney Adventure...