August 15, 2009

Just a relaxing Saturday...

My little helper was doing laundry again this morning. We just have to make sure he doesn't throw them behind the washer!



Jeremy started his garden at the beginning of the summer and it really flourished. But when we went on vacation it was completely abandoned. Jeremy is planning on pulling everything up and starting over fresh. Look what he found all alone out in the sad little garden.
Little cherry tomatoes!! They are so cute and look so happy. I can't wait for him to plant another and have more!!

Lil'D and I were playing trains in his room. Lil'D was laying on the floor I asked him if I could take his picture and he said yes. I told him not to move and ran and got my camera. I got some really great shots! Here are my two favorites:
So serious and dramatic for a three year old.
We also had his favorite sweet treat...marshmellows.


No comments: