April 14, 2008

Weekend recap...

Wow...the weekends just go by faster and faster. I would like just one weekend to last a little longer!! Must be because I'm enjoying life so much!


I left work at 1:30. I did a quick pick up through the house and sat down to design a new website for my friend at work. He is a professional Elvis tribute artist. If you want to see what I'm working on click on the link below:


There is so much more about web design that I would love to learn and know, but time and resources keep me from it. I just learn as I go. I spent a couple of hours putting this together. I really enjoy it, it really releases a lot of pent up creativeness I never use!

Jeremy had a soccer game tonight. Lil'D went to bed perfectly and I organized my bookshelves in my dining room. I completely reorganized all my books and magazines, baskets and added some dishes to make it look kind of like a hutch. It took me 2 hours. But you know what, it's clean and organized!!! I caught up on my google reader and didn't get to bed until 1:30am. I love the night. I love my time and the quietness. It's good time for me.


morning we got up at 8:00am. We ran my truck to Wal-mart to get 2 new tires and the oil changed. We left it there and headed to Legoland!!!! It was so hot today. At least 90 degrees. Lil'Ds cheeks turned bright red from the heat. We left because it was just too hot. Lil'D took a nice nap in the car and was up by the time we got to Wal-Mart to pick up my truck. I was really surprised at how cool the house was when we walked in the door. It was about 4pm. The rest of the evening was playing with Lil'D time. After he went to bed I contined to completely catch up on my google reader and didn't get to bed until 2:30am. Oh, how I love to stay up late. I wish I didn't NEED 8 hours of sleep every night.


We overslept. Lil'D even overslept. We got up at 9am. We walked over to Jamba Juice. Yummy! It was a hot walk. We were all tired when we got back. For lunch we ordered pizza. Lil'D had a dip in his new pool. Next time we are going to put the water in first thing in the morning AND put half of the pool in the sun. After about 15 minutes the water was so cold Lil'D and I couldn't stand it. Lil'Ds lips turned blue and we immediately took a warm bath. Oops. During naptime J and I vegged in front of the tv. We had all the windows open and all the fans on. It was pleasant considering how hot it was. It got up to 85 degrees in the house. We do not have air conditioning, but it was managable. We have a window AC unit, but it will not fit in any of the windows...too bad. We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and enjoying Lil'D. Jeremy was chasing Lil'D before bath time. It was the funniest thing to watch. Jeremy would chase Lil'D to the door and then duck behind the kitchen cabinet, Lil'D would think Jeremy went into his room and Jeremy would jump out and scare Lil'D and Lil'D would laugh and then they would do it again. They were both out of breath after about 15 minutes of it. Lil'D went to bed at 7:45. I prepared my lemonade for tomorrow and gave myself a little treat...Creme Brulee Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Yummy!!!!

Have a great week!!
♥ Elliemae

No comments: