April 23, 2008

Blog Party like a rock star...



There are a ton of blog parties going on. I've put out some refreshements...



Photobucket




Photobucket


Have a cup of coffee and some yummy cookies and read up on my day!


RIGHT NOW:

  • Today I just found Seven Dogs and a Baby. A blog party is going on because Connor is turning 1! There are some really awesome prizes.
  • At NaBloPoMo their blogging theme right now is Letters. I chose to blog about the alphabet everyday. I'm about to run out of letters. I will write a few letters to important people in my life for the last days that I don't have alphabet letters for.
  • At 5 minutes for Mom they are giving away toys that they have tested and approved. It's been a fun 2 weeks!

Have a cupcake or two! I just love cupcakes. I just might even like looking at them more than eating them!! They are just so beautiful!!

Photobucket

ABOUT ME...I am a full time working Mom and Wife. I have been married to my most awesome husband Jeremy for almost 10 years. We have a beautiful almost 2 year old son, Lil'D. By day I am a Kitchen Designer, by evening I am a Wife, Mom, Housekeeper, Cook...etc. It has taken me 2 years to finally juggle it all in somewhat of a sane way. It is still crazy, but only by the strength of the Lord do I manage it all. My favorite color is Pink. I love purses! I was born and raised in Texas and have been a Californian for only 12 years. I was a baton twirler for over 20 years. I haven't even picked up a baton since before I got pregnant with my son. My family and friends are still and Texas and this blog is a way for them to peek into my life. Hope ya'll will come back and visit again!!

So grab an ice cream cone before you leave and enjoy the rest of your sweet bloggy day!!

Photobucket


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3::5-6


♥ Elliemae

1 comment:

Grace Acres said...

I ran across your blog and I love the energy you have. I will visit again soon.