November 13, 2007

My prayers are with the family of...

I would like to take a moment to write a little something about someone special.

J.E. Adams


I just found out today that he passed away on Friday. His wife...Ms. Adams, was my twirling teacher. She has been a very very special friend to me. I have been friends with this family since I was 5 years old. That's almost 30 years.

He passed from cancer. I am unsure of the exact cancer, but I know he was diagnosed in Febuary or March. I saw him on my last visit home to Texas. Lil'D even met him. He was thrilled to meet Lil'D. Held him for a good while.

I just pray for peace and strength for Ms. Adams and her two sons. I can't even imagine what they are going through.

Dr. Adams was a happy go lucky man. He was always laughing. Didn't seem to have a care in the world. He was always very encouraging. He will be missed.

No comments: