November 13, 2005

My day of rest!!

Again, with the 7:30am thing. I just want to sleep peacefully!! When I sleep I don't feel sick!!
Waa, Waa...
I started designing a gift certificate for an auction for J's dad. I really like doing things like that. I completely concentrate on something else and don't feel as sick. I was going to a jewelry party today at 1:30, but I just couldn't make it out the door. I just couldn't make myself go. I fixed my hair, put on my makeup...I was all ready to go and I just felt awful!! Kaydee..please tell your sister that I had every intention of going and trying her h'orderves, I just had a sick episode at the wrong time.
I eventually picked myself up and went to Wal-Mart because I couldn't sit at the house anymore. This was my list ( I know you're dying to know) 1. Kitchen trash bags 2. plastic cups 3. hair gel 4. Light pink nail polish 5. Yarn
I painted my nails earlier today and they look like I dipped my fingers in pepto bismol. It's quite scary!! I have also decided to crochet a project. I am hoping that this will get my mind off of the sickness!!!
I started a Martha Stewart poncho. My hands are kind of hurting, I haven't crocheted in a while.
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: