November 14, 2005

Mondays last forever.

I got up at 8am this morning. I thought I would work at home. But when I called "senior designer" he wanted me to come in just in case Wominh didn't come. Wominh is another designer. Alot of "senior designer's" projects have been going to him because I am so overloaded.
Of course after I went in to the office Wominh came in. I got alot done though. I have 2 new clients: Nier and Fish. They both paid their design fees last week and I am working on conceptual plans. I also finished the change order for Sween today...FINALLY.
Speaking of finally, NEWS FLASH....Homie proposed to Chica on Saturday night!!!!!! Chica is my very best friend! She & I have worked together for about 9 years. 6 of those years have been at the current firm that I am at now. Homie is one of the installers. They have been dating for 5 years. I didn't think today would ever come!!! YEAH!!!!
After work, I got my hair cut. Then for the rest of the night I worked on designing a special gift certificate for J's dad. He is involved with an organization that will be auctioning off different items for charity. The gift certificate that I made was for lunch with the president of J's company. I really enjoyed making it!! I didn't feel sick the whole time I was glued to the computer tonight!!!! Time for bed!
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: