November 12, 2005

Just get me out of the house!!

I just can't sleep late anymore. I don't know why. My sleep is not deep and everytime I move in the night I wake up. So, when I wake up in the morning at 7:30am, I can't go back to sleep. I read some chapters in a new pregnancy book that Kristin let me borrow. It is really cute! I got really antsy and just HAD to get out of the house. J & I went riding around in the convertible. It was a beautiful day. 71degrees and not a cloud in the sky. I had to put a jacket on. We didn't do anything particular, just went here and there.
We decided not to have a real Christmas tree this year because of the new kitten. She is such a menace that we don't want her knocking it over and spilling water and tree needles everywhere. We bought a 4' pre-lite tree. It is cute and just the right size to put next to the fireplace.
I absolutely HAD to have Taco Bell for lunch. There is something about a bean burrito or a soft taco that just makes me feel better. J is going to get real sick of Taco Bell. We also went to Blockbuster and rented a couple of movies. We got the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Batman Begins and Bewitched.
We went to church at 5:15, then J took me to Fuddrucker's. Yummy!!
After we got home from dinner, I felt really lousy. I was in and out sick all day, but I was really sick after dinner. J & I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was weird but if was good. I liked it.
I am wiped out and SICK of being sick!!
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: