November 8, 2005

Catch up...

I have not been feeling well for the past two days and the days before that our DSL was down. It just started working today.
Pregnancy is not easy. The past two days have really kicked my butt. The nausea just pulls you down. I'm really trying to just "suck it up", but it is harder than you would think. J is so awesome to put up with me! I love him so much..mushy, mushy.
I left work at about 11:30 yesterday. So I am starting the week off behind. I went to our new client's house Strod at 10:30 with senior designer. We met an architect there. There are so many twists to this house. Hopefully everything will work out that the client wants. The city is really very annoying when it comes to some things.
Anyway, that's my update for now.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: