December 29, 2006

To "the south" we will go!!

I have been packing all morning. My boss is so awesome he gave me the day off!!! So Lil'D and I are all packed up to go to my parents house. I am really going to miss J while I am gone. He has to stay to work...Boo! We will plan a family vacation together in the summer!! Lil'D and I have a 3 hour plane ride ahead of us. We will be taking off at 2:55pm. I hope Lil'D will enjoy it and have fun!
I really can't believe that 2006 is almost over. This year has been a huge milestone in my life. I was pregnant and had my precious Lil'D. There have been ups and downs. I tell everyone that I am trying to get back to the old "Ellie Mae." It has taken a while but I am feeling more and more like my old self. What with balancing mommyhood, work, a marriage and a household! This year has been hard and amazing. I don't think any other year of my life will ever top this one!
Goodbye 2006, you've been good to me!
Hello 2007...can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
-Until tomorrow

No comments: