June 28, 2008

I'm up late brainstorming...

I am up late tonight enjoying some "me" time. Doing whatever I want! I have watched National Treasure 2, checked my email, read about 50 posts in google reader, and watched the end of Cocktail and now I am watching The Cosby Show. I have been making a list of some different posts I want to start writing every week. I want to dedicate more time to blogging. It will help me to have a set theme each day, I'm just so busy with work and home that I am just not as creative as I would like to be. Here is my brainstorming:

  • Some kind of pink post. I just love pink!! How does ThinkPinkThursday sound?
  • Letters to Lil'D. I have visited Dooce a couple of times and she writes letters to her daughter. I just love that. It would be really neat for Lil'D to want to read them when he got old enough.
  • Where I'd really like to be Mondays. Mondays are always so hard at work, but if I took my first break in the morning and posted about where I would rather be instead might be interesting.
  • Posting scripture and different church photo on Sundays.
  • Update on what projects I am working on in my personal time.
  • Update on what projects I am working on at work.
  • Maybe highlighting someone's blog or etsy item or something

I'm gonna come up with some cute titles for these themes and then I will be off. I think I will start Monday! I will continue to blog the following:

  • Ten on Tuesday
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • I need to get back into Thankful Thursday
  • and I really want to do a photo challenge of some kind

It's already 2pm and I need to think about going to bed. I love to stay up late. I just can't do it anymore because of my sweet little 2 year old alarm. I will definitely pay for this tomorrow. Oh snap, I just remembered I have a hair appointment at 9am. That's in 6 1/2 hours.

Goodnight!
♥ Elliemae

No comments: