January 23, 2010

Catching up...

I have a lot of catching up to do. I have several projects that I have been working on and have now completed two of them.

First project is a slideshow that recaps everything we did in 2009. All I need is the music and I will be done. All the 74 or so pages are done. Hopefully, I will post that tomorrow!

The second project is redesigning my blog again. The last design was just so busy. I was over it. I really like this new design. I started with a free template called Colored Paper. You can get it from here. I have tweaked it a bit to make it mine. I'm happy, but for how long I don't know. This is how I got into design. When I was little I would move the furniture around in my room almost every month or so. It drove my mom nuts. My blog is like my home and I am always changing the wallpaper and flooring!!

NOW, on to my next project. Catching up for the month of January. Afterall, it is already the 22nd of the month. Better late than never.

We have a tradition for New Year's Day. We go to Knott's Berry Farm with Auntie E and her family. This is our 3rd year to go. Here is a recap of the photos from New Year's Day...















No comments: