November 23, 2008

Empty...

I've been trying to blog for almost a week now and I am just sitting in front of my laptop...wordless. I have so much going on in my life, but nothing really to say about it.

The usual stuff is overwhelming me...housework, laundry, what to eat, stuff like that, but this week is just different. I put up a new design on my blog, but that wasn't as satisfying as if normally is. I'm just fickle, unsatisfied, missing something. That is the best I can describe it.

I have something really important to tell you, but I can't just yet. I have to make sure that certain people know this information face to face first, then I will add it to my blog. Very short, very simple. It's not anything that you really want to hear, but it is something I have to share. I feel that if I share it out loud, I can get on with my life.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and a houseful of people. I have twelve guests coming to my house. I will be making my first turkey ever. I am 35 years old and this is my first turkey. I've been married for 10 years and have never made my own turkey. I'm not a big cook in case you haven't noticed. We always do potluck for Thanksgiving and my mother-in-law brings a turkey and my sister-in-law brings a turkey. I'm giving my sister-in-law a break this year. I've been DVRing Martha and am ready.

So here is what I'm gonna do this week. Keep you all informed of my Thanksgiving day plans.

I just got back from the grocery store with a 16 pound bird. I put it in the refrigerator to start thawing.

Have a great week!!!

♥ Elliemae

No comments: