July 14, 2006

Lil D is 4 weeks old!!

I can't believe it has been 4 weeks since my baby boy was born. The first couple of weeks were really trying. J & I are getting much better at being new parents!! Getting up 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night was really hard to get used to. Some nights Lil D lets us get 4 hours in a row of sleep before waking us. He is so considerate!!
The only other thing that has been really hard is the heatwave! It has been so stinkin hot!
My parents were here last week and they got us a window air conditioner for the living room! It has been tolerable for the past couple of days!! Today it was 95 degrees. With no air conditioning that is just miserable. Lil D and I are comfortable now!!
Here is the latest picture of Lil D:

My sweet boy! Posted by Picasa
-Until tomorrow

No comments: