You have changed so much in the past couple of months. You are talking up a storm. You really never stop except to sleep. Here are a few sentences and words you are having trouble with:
what he does?
that is mines?
You have also come up with some interesting phrases that you learned at daycare:
cheeze la weazel
booty, booty, booty
You're just kidding me
Stop it! (with a real whiny tone to it)
New phrases you have learned from your momma and daddy:
- You're a menace!
- Momma, you pass out
- You're silly
- You're crazy
- Shredded Wheat
You love putting s's on everything and adding an extra syllable:
- Instead of boats, you say boatses
- Instead of jeep, you say jeepses
- peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (these are your absolute favorite!!)
- whole apples skin and all
- reese's peanut butter cups
- reese's pieces
- gummy worms
- life cereal
- shredded wheat cereal
Movies you are watching right now:
- Garfield The Movie (voice of Bill Murray)
- Star Wars
- Empire Strikes Back
- Return of the Jedi (you still haven't finished this one yet)
The tv shows you are watching:
- Imagination Movers
Your favorite toys:
- Monster Trucks (you get one for every bible verse you memorize!)
- New tow truck that you got at Awana for doing Apple Tree this week
- Nascar #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Cars from Cars (Mr The King, Mater, Lightening, Sally, Mac...)
Games you like to play:
- Hungry Hungry Hippo
- Hi Ho Cherry-o
Activities you are liking:
- playing with Skyanne
- playing games on the computer through Kido'z
- going out to the soccer fields with Skyanne
My love for you overflows more and more each day. You are the happiest little boy I know. I am so very proud of you. Especially how well mannered you are. I don't even have to tell you to say thank you anymore. You just do it.
You are testing me right now by not listening as well as you could be, but I know that will change and it will be something else.
All my love,