June 14, 2006

D-Day

Ok, no sign of Lil D yet. He is being stubborn and wants to stay in a little while longer. Mama, on the other hand, is ready!!!! I have done as much as I can to stay busy today and not think about how it may still be a couple of days. Here is my day so far:
1. Shower
2. Breakfast: Granola & Yogurt
3. Read chapter 22-28 in Genesis.
4. Packed a few more things in my hospital bag
5. Had 5 phone calls today: Kaydee, Sarah Jean, E(my sister-in-law), my Mom & my brother.
6. Had lunch: mashed potatoes & gravy, coleslaw and a buttermilk biscuit.
7. I watched four episodes of Bringing Baby Home.
8. I watched 1/2 an episode of Martha.
9. I wrote some emails.
The rest of the day will be:
10. Dinner ?
11. Go to small group

COME ON CONTRACTIONS!!!!! I'M READY FOR SOME PAIN ACTION!!
-Until Tomorrow

No comments: