September 14, 2005

Time to be vulnerable...

I AM: busy
I WANT: to read
I HAVE: brown eyes
I WISH: for time off work
I HATE: football
I MISS: my mom & dad
I FEAR: talking in front of people
I HEAR: myself typing
I SEARCH: the internet
I WONDER: what's for dinner
I REGRET: nothing
I LOVE: my sweet J
I ACHE: my back, going to the Chiropractor today!
I ALWAYS: take my vitamins!
I AM NOT: organized enough
I DANCE: as much as I can
I SING: by myself in my truck
I CRY: when life piles up
I WRITE: to vent it all out
I WIN: hardly ever
I LOSE: most of the time
I CONFUSE: J
I NEED: more time
I SHOULD: do nothing more often.

[YES OR NO]
KEEP A DIARY: yes, you're reading it
LIKE TO COOK: like: yes, have time: no
HAVE A SECRET THAT YOU'VE NEVER SHARED: no
BITE YOUR FINGERNAILS: no, not anymore
BELIEVE IN LOVE: yes

(WHO IS)THE WEIRDEST PERSON YOU KNOW: my husband
THE LOUDEST PERSON YOU KNOW: my husband
THE SEXIEST PERSON YOU KNOW: my husband
THE PERSON WHO KNOWS MOST ABOUT YOU: my husband

[FAVORITE]NUMBER: 9
COLOR: pink
DAY: friday
SONG: so many to choose from
FOOD: Hugo's Cellar in Las Vegas
SEASON: fall
SPORT: none
DRINK: Diet vanilla cherry Dr. Pepper

[PREFERENCES]
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? hot chocolate
MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? milk
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? vanilla

I found these questions and thought it would be fun to answer and share.
Welcome to my exciting life!!! :)...you came here by choice, I didn't make you:)

No comments: