November 1, 2005

I felt great today!!

I had a really good day. I didn't feel sick at all while I was at work today. It must have been the chocolate chip cookies I ate today (I wish).
I gave final approvals on the drawings for Sim and Py today. Those jobs will officially start in December. I also order new tile for the Gor job...exciting! For the rest of the day I worked on putting together production and installation folders for Py. I really got a lot done today. It was a productive day. "Senior designer" didn't come in until later in the day.
When I got home J & I talked a bit and before I knew it it was 6:15. I had to be at my small group at 6:30. I was only 5 minutes late. It was a good study. We studied Phillipians 1:18-27. I told everyone I was pregnant. Only half of the group was there tonight, alot of people were out of town this week. I stayed and talked for about an hour after we were done. I got home at 9:30. J & I watched American Chopper. I really like that show. Those guys are funny. This epidode was them traveling around in London on different tours. No wonder people don't like Americans in Europe. Time for bed!!
-Until tomorrow.

No comments: